|Member of the European Parliament|
for South East England
1 July 2014 – 1 July 2019
Steve Crowther (Acting)
|Preceded by||James Elles|
|Succeeded by||Robert Rowland|
|Born||2 June 1963|
|Political party||UK Independence Party (until April 2019)|
Brexit Party (April–May 2019)
The fourth named candidate on the UK Independence Party (UKIP) list for the South East England constituency, he was elected as a Member of the European Parliament after the 2014 European Parliamentary Election.
Finch was the leader of the UKIP group on Hampshire County Council, standing down on election to the European Parliament. He resigned as a councillor in January 2017 following his appointment as head of the UK Europe of Freedom and Direct Democracy delegation in the European Parliament.
On 17 April 2019, Finch left UKIP to join the Brexit Party. He was not selected as a Brexit Party candidate for the 2019 European Parliamentary election, and ceased to sit as a Brexit Party MEP on 26 May 2019.
- "Key dates ahead". European Parliament. 20 May 2017. Retrieved 28 May 2019.
- "Key dates ahead". BBC News. 22 May 2017. Retrieved 28 May 2019.
- "Vote2014 - South East". BBC News. Retrieved 26 May 2014.
- Carr, Michael (12 January 2017). "'I am unable to continue': Hampshire UKIP councillor Ray Finch quits". Daily Echo. Retrieved 5 December 2017.
- "Raymond Finch - 8th parliamentary erm". European Parliament. Retrieved 18 April 2019.