Right to Vote
|Formation||17 January 2019|
|Part of a series of articles on|
Glossary of terms
|EU portal · UK portal|
However, the official Conservatives for a People's Vote (C4PV) and Young Conservatives for a People's Vote (YC4PV) continued to campaign for a confirmatory referendum, participating in the ‘Let us be Heard’ march in October 2019. Both groups formally disbanded in January 2020.
- "'Right to Vote' Campaign Launch". BBC News. Retrieved 24 January 2020.
- Lee, Phillip (2019-03-19). "Letter to the Prime Minister from Dr Phillip Lee MP" (pdf). Letter to Theresa May. Right to Vote. Archived (PDF) from the original on 4 April 2019. Retrieved 2019-04-04.
- Cowburn, Ashley (17 January 2019). "Brexit: Conservative MPs launch push for fresh referendum as one admits 'we created this mess'". The Independent. Retrieved 2019-01-20.
- "Our People". Right to Vote. Archived from the original on 4 April 2019.
- Young Conservatives for a People's Vote [@YoungTories4PV] (19 October 2019). "Today we marched and boy, should we be proud of ourselves. Well over 1 Million of us took to the streets of London to demand a #PeoplesVote on any Brexit deal. #LetUsBeHeard #PutItToThePeople t.co/JYtTE8Land" (Tweet). Retrieved 11 January 2021 – via Twitter.
- Young Conservatives for a People's Vote [@YoungTories4PV] (31 January 2020). "We existed for just 16 months, but achieved so much beyond our wildest dreams. We marched, we protested, we rallied, we petitioned and fought the good fight. None of what we achieved would have been possible without our members and supporters. You're all amazing! 🇪🇺 t.co/vLcHRHnwD3" (Tweet). Retrieved 11 January 2021 – via Twitter.