Robert McSkimming (footballer, born 1888)
Robert Scott McSkimming (1888–1954) was a Scottish footballer who played for clubs including Albion Rovers (two spells), The Wednesday, Motherwell (on a long-term loan during World War I) and Helensburgh, as a centre half.
|Full name||Robert Scott McSkimming|
|Date of birth||1888|
|Place of birth||Glenboig, Scotland|
|Date of death||1954 (aged 65–66)|
|Place of death||East Kilbride, Scotland|
|1915||→ Wishaw Thistle (loan)|
|1916–1919||→ Motherwell (loan)||92||(3)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
McSkimming was selected to play for Scotland in an unofficial international in 1918.
- Bob McSkimming, The Sheffield Wednesday Archive
- Robert McSkimming, MotherWELLnet
- John Litster (October 2012). "A Record of pre-war Scottish League Players". Scottish Football Historian magazine. Cite journal requires
- McSkimming Bob Image 1 Sheffield Wednesday 1910, Vintage Footballers
- Scotland v England 2-0 (International: June 8, 1918), 9 June 1918 (via Play Up, Liverpool)