Royal Court of Sweden
The Royal Court of Sweden (Swedish: Kungliga Hovstaterna) is the official name for the organisation (royal households) that supports the monarch, and the royal house. The incumbent monarch, King Carl XVI Gustaf, is head of the Royal Court.
The Royal Court
The Royal Court is divided into segments:
- The Office of the Marshal of the Realm
- The Office of the Marshal of the Court
- The Queen's Household
- The Crown Princess's Household
- The Royal Collections with the Bernadotte Library
- Office of the Governor of the Royal Palaces
- Royal Stables
The King is the sovereign head; and at his disposal he has the military staff of the King, The King's Council for the Royal Court. The Marshal of the Realm is the head of all operations, with all other departments within the Royal Court reporting directly to him. He is accountable to The King for the activities of the entire Royal Court organization.