Serbia–Sweden relations are bilateral relations between Serbia and Sweden. Serbia has an embassy in Stockholm. Sweden has an embassy in Belgrade. Both countries are full members of the Council of Europe and the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE). Also Serbia is a European Union candidate and Sweden is a European Union member.
- Foreign relations of Serbia
- Foreign relations of Sweden
- Swedish Serbs
- Accession of Serbia to the European Union
- Sweden–Yugoslavia relations
- "Serbien" (in Swedish). Cabinet of Sweden. Retrieved 26 December 2017.
- Palić, Svetlana (17 July 2011). "Četiri miliona Srba našlo uhlebljenje u inostranstvu". Blic.
- "Sverige vill öppna Serbienförhandlingar" (in Swedish). SvD. 2015-02-02.
Det bor cirka 120 000 serber i Sverige.
- Ranko Pivljanin (24 November 2011). "Orlovi vladaju Švedskom". Blic.