Shirley, New Zealand
Shirley, sometimes referred to as Windsor, is a suburb of Christchurch, New Zealand, about 5 kilometres (3.1 mi) north-east of the city centre. The area was used for farming from the 1850s, and subdivision started in the early 20th century, with most of the houses being built between 1950 and 1980.
|Local authority||Christchurch City Council|
|• Land||333 ha (823 acres)|
|(Residential red zone)|