Stadio Partenio-Adriano Lombardi

The Stadio Partenio-Lombardi is a multi-purpose stadium in Avellino, Italy. It is currently used mostly for football matches and is the home of U.S. Avellino 1912. The stadium was built in 1973 and holds 26,308.[2]

Stadio Partenio-Lombardi[1]
Partenio
LocationAvellino, Italy
OwnerMunicipality of Avellino
Capacity26,000 (can be limited to 7,450)
SurfaceGrass
105x68m
Construction
Broke ground1970
Opened1973
Tenants

On 9 June 2011 the stadium was dedicated to former Avellino player Adriano Lombardi.[3]