The Sunday Graphic was an English tabloid newspaper published in Fleet Street.
The newspaper was founded in 1915 as the Sunday Herald and was later renamed the Illustrated Sunday Herald. In 1927 it changed its name to the Sunday Graphic, becoming the sister paper of the Daily Graphic. In 1931 it was merged with the Sunday News. It ceased publication on 4 December 1960.