This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2020)
17 June 2019 (as a political party)
|Nordic affiliation||Centre Group|
|Colours||green, blue, red|
|Parliament of Finland (MP of Åland)|
0 / 1
|Parliament of Åland|
2 / 30
Sustainable Initiative was officially formed as a political party in June 2019 ahead of that year's elections. Prior, it had been an unregistered political movement.
The party received 8.3% of the vote in those elections, winning two of the 30 seats in Parliament, and improving their result from the 2015 elections by over 7 percentage points. In the municipal election the party won in total of four seats: two in Mariehamn, one in Lemland and one in Hammarland.
- Nordsieck, Wolfram (2019). "Åland/Finland". Parties and Elections in Europe. Retrieved 24 October 2019.
- "Mittengruppen hälsar partiet Hållbart Initiativ välkommen som medlem". Mittengruppen (in Swedish). 2020-01-30. Retrieved 2020-07-04.
- "Hållbart initiativ bildar politisk förening". Ålands Radio & Tv Ab (in Swedish). 2019-06-14. Retrieved 2020-07-04.
- "Ledamöter per partigrupp". Ålands lagting (in Swedish). Retrieved 2020-07-04.
- "Politiker". Hållbart initiativ (in Swedish). Retrieved 2020-07-04.
- "Parties". Centre group in the nordic council - Mittengruppen. Retrieved 4 March 2020.