|Owner||Dunedin City Council|
|Operator||Otago Aero Club|
|Location||Mosgiel, Dunedin, New Zealand|
|Elevation AMSL||85 ft / 26 m|
Taieri Aerodrome was the most southerly Royal New Zealand Air Force flying station during World War II. No. 1 Elementary Flying School, No. 307 Elementary Ground Training School and a flight which managed stored Lockheed Hudsons were located there.
Taieri Aerodrome is home to the Otago Aero Club, New Zealand's oldest aero club, being established in 1927. In addition to being a social organisation, the aero club offers flying school. There are also a number of businesses that operate from the airfield, including those that specialise in maintenance and aircraft restoration. These include Southair Aviation (GA aircraft maintenance provider), Custom Aviation (light aircraft maintenance and construction), Heliotago, and Highland Helicopters.
Taieri has four grass runway vectors 05/23 and 11/29.
- Ross, J.M.S. (1955). Royal New Zealand Air Force. Wellington: Historical Publications Branch. p. 286.
- "Otago Aero Club". Otago Aero Club. Retrieved 1 November 2017.
- "Thousands at Wings and Wheels". Otago Daily Times. Otago Daily Times. Retrieved 7 November 2017.
- "gen0_6 NZTI AD 2 - 52.1" (PDF). AIP New Zealand. Civil Aviation Authority. Retrieved 1 November 2017.