Tom Mason (Scottish politician)
Thomas Gee Mason (born 31 December 1942) is a Scottish Conservative politician who is a Member of the Scottish Parliament (MSP) for the North East Scotland region. Mason was sworn in on 20 June 2017, following the resignation of Ross Thomson.
|Member of the Scottish Parliament|
for North East Scotland
(1 of 7 Regional MSPs)
|Assumed office |
20 June 2017
|Preceded by||Ross Thomson|
Thomas Gee Mason
31 December 1942
Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire, England
|Alma mater||King's College London|
Cranfield School of Management
Mason is also a councillor on Aberdeen City Council.
In the 2017 Aberdeen council election he was elected as a councillor, then became depute Provost.
- "Two new Conservative MSPs sworn in at Holyrood". BBC News. BBC. 20 June 2017. Retrieved 20 June 2017.
- "Aberdeen Depute Provost to become dual-role Tory MS". BBC News. 15 June 2017. Retrieved 15 June 2017.
- 2018 "Mason, Thomas Gee, (born 31 Dec. 1942), Member (C) North East Scotland, Scottish Parliament, since 2017." WHO'S WHO & WHO WAS WHO. 4 Dec. 2018
- "Vote 99: Scotland Constituencies & Regions. Aberdeen Central". BBC News. Retrieved 18 June 2017.
- "Scotland Election 2016: Aberdeen Central. Scottish Parliament constituency". BBC News. Retrieved 18 June 2017.
- "Scottish Tories select replacements for Holyrood seats vacated by new MPs". Evening Express. 13 June 2017. Retrieved 13 June 2017.