- Central European Time
- West Africa Time
- Western European Summer Time
This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2011)
World map with the time zone highlighted
|19:14, 14 July 2020 UTC+01:00|
|15 degrees E|
|-01:00||Cape Verde Time[a]|
|±00:00||Greenwich Mean Time|
|+01:00||West Africa Time|
|+03:00||East Africa Time|
b Mauritius and the Seychelles are to the east and north-east of Madagascar respectively.
Central European Time (Northern Hemisphere winter)
Albania Andorra Austria Belgium Bosnia and Herzegovina Croatia Czech Republic Denmark France Germany Hungary Italy Kosovo Liechtenstein Luxembourg Malta Monaco Montenegro Netherlands North Macedonia Norway (including Svalbard and Jan Mayen) Poland Serbia Slovakia Slovenia Spain (Including Balearic Islands, Ceuta and Melilla and excluding Canary Islands) Sweden Switzerland United Kingdom Vatican City
Western European Summer Time (Northern Hemisphere summer)
Denmark Ireland Portugal (Including Madeira and excluding Azores islands) United Kingdom – (GMT / BST) (Including Guernsey, Isle of Man and Jersey)
As standard time (all year round)
Algeria Angola Benin Cameroon Central African Republic Chad Republic of the Congo Democratic Republic of the Congo: Equatorial Guinea Gabon Morocco Niger Nigeria Tunisia Western Sahara
- "Europe Time Zone Map". WorldTimeZone.com. Retrieved 21 April 2014.
- Despite being on the Southern Hemisphere, Bouvet Island uses Northern Hemisphere daylight saving time.
- "Europe Time Zone Globe". TimeTemperature.com. Retrieved 14 July 2012.
- "Time Zones of Democratic Republic of Congo (Congo Kinshasa)". Statoids. Retrieved 8 December 2012.