Hello, this is Qwertyxp2000 (//), pronounced as "Qwerty", "XP" and then "2000". (You may need to check how my pronunciation may sound with the words together, because I am not that good at linguistics)
Originally, my online name came from my YouTube account name; where I had tried Qwertyxp, but another person took it. The name Qwertyxp2000 is actually pretty good, considering the passion for Windows XP, Windows 2000, and various other operating systems, despite not yet having any experience with using Windows 2000.
I participated Wikipedia on about Late March 2014. I was not exactly sure specifically how I joined Wikipedia, however I did feel that improving Wikipedia would help my programming. Wikipedia entertains me, and it gives me such nice relaxation. It seems that Wikipedia is a great place to start of programming. From Wikipedia, I also developed my mental sense of mind, including behaviour. Every month, as I gain more XP, I gain better sense of the world.
Much of my main activity started between 2014 to 2015. In 2016 to 2018, contributions were dwindling. 2019 was also so. But in 2020 onwards, it has peaked up again, although not to very high extents.
Normally, I edit a variety of different articles at my own whims, randomly editing an article that I believe needs improvements. Most of the pages I edit involve computer game articles. The majority edits that I have contributed from 2019 and later are from creating short descriptions for various articles, though from time to time I may make cleanups to articles or expand certain content sections. During 2020, I was expanding a lot of the Fall Guys article. During 2021, I made substantial improvements to the PogChamp article, to which I am proud of, and was creating a draft for the Bloons TD 6 article (see below for the draft) that got accepted on May 3rd 2021. 2021 also features a considerable amount of infobox additionings into medical-related articles based upon their body content.
If you want discuss with me anything, mostly in regards to wiki edits but also in regards how I behave on Wikipedia, you may do so in my talk page.
These are personal achievements that I myself have done within the Normal English Wikipedia that I feel proud of doing over the years of being here on Wikipedia. Although there are a lot of parts where I may have influenced others to make awesome contributions, this list represents those made primarily upon my motives. This list only includes Wikipedia contributions to articles, and while I did a good amount of contributions to several Wikipedia projects over the years, I would like to reserve this space for specific Wikipedia contributions that I am proud of.
- OS X (macOS at present day) addition of a considerable amount of additional content (2014 - ~2018)
- Candy Crush Saga addition of various content, mostly the insertion of an image and adding in-game stuff. (2014 - ~2018)
- Subway (restaurant) minor expansions (~July 2015 - 2016)
- Turkey (bird) addition of turkeys as food as part of the article (December 2015)
- MasterChef Australia (series 7) plot expansion (early-2016)
- iPhone 7 addition of useful content, most specifically adding some backup images (~September 2016)
- Driver licence in New Zealand very slight expansion (~mid-2017)
- Addition of some infobox content on Repetitive strain injury (May-September 2018)
- Various short description additions, firstly with Cuban Missile Crisis, but more later on at my own personal will (October 2018 - Incumbent)
- Fall Guys article DYK, thanks to a considerable expansion of the content by me. (August 2020)
- Addition of Template:TwitchNav (February 2021)
- Multiple infobox additionings to various medical-related articles. (April 2021)
- Some reliable source content contributions to the 2021 Suez Canal obstruction article (March/April 2021)
- Draft for Bloons TD 6 is worked on with a considerable amount of notability verification as a major milestone, since notability is among the hardest bottlenecks that drafts tend to go through. (April 2021, 28th)
- Bloons TD 6 article was approved successfully (May 2021, 3rd)
- Plants vs. Zombies (video game) article expanded one paragraph to insert more about the process of changing the design of Plants vs Zombies (link). (June 2021, 18th)
|This page contains material that is kept because it is considered humorous. |
Such material is not meant to be taken seriously.
- I don't like the sound of WP:ELNO, and would prefer WP:LINKNO instead.
- The origin of my Qwertyxp2000 name...
- The string qwerty is meaning a type of keyboard layout. So I could fit in the string azerty or dvorak instead if I wanted to.
- The XP comes from one operating system name, while the 2000 comes from another operating system name, but this time only a number. So I could fit all sorts of names if I want to.
- Therefore I could also make full strings like Dvorakspartan10, Qwertylonghorn7, Qwertywhistler2000 or Azertyxp2000 if I ever wanted to.
- But oh, if you see me editing with these names, I might be socking.
- If I could make A=1, B=2, C=3, etc., then I could make...
- WIKIPEDIA (87) = A MEAN WIKIA (87)
- JUSTIN BIEBER = A DRUNK BASTARD (sorry if I offend Bieber)
- Want to bathe in a WP:SPA? Well don't because either you will end up being too single-minded, or you will smell like cheesy socks.
Hello, I'm Fat. At least one of your recent edits, such as the edit you made to my body, did not appear to be constructive and has been or will be reverted or removed. Although everyone is welcome to contribute to Wikipedia, please take some time to familiarise yourself with our policies and guidelines. You can find information about these at our welcome page which also provides further information about contributing constructively to this encyclopedia. If you only meant to make some test edits, please use the sandbox for that. If you think I made a mistake, or if you have any questions, you may leave a message on my talk page. Thank you.
Create protection - Repeatedly recreated. Repeatedly recreated (talk)
Articles that I am drafting but need attention
Minions (characters), because I think it is notable enough to be an article. The ones from Despicable Me.Already created.
- 30 Seconds (company), a New Zealand company that produces detergents, etc.
- LavaMind, a company
- Tax auditor
- Language Perfect, a New Zealand online educational game
- Website footer, a footer in a website.
- Glossary of mathematical terms, for a glossary for Mathematical terms, to help clarify Mathematical terminology.
- The Sentry (poem)
- Two bishops checkmate
- Currency copyright
- Template:CopyrightNavbox, a navbox dedicated to seeing more aspects of what copyright is.
- Plastic film, a draft for a somewhat rewritten version of the article.
- Thank you, a draft for a main article of "thank you", rather than a dumb disambiguation page.
- Absolute system, a draft for a new entity I saw on my engineering textbook.
- Template:Ammunition, a navbox dedicated to ammunition topics
- Impact of the 2019-2020 coronavirus epidemic on goods and services, intended for including info regarding hoarding of toilet paper, pasta, beans, etc.
Bloons TD 6, a 2018 strategy game by Ninja Kiwi. I think it may have enough notability to be its own article, considering many more popular internet gamers have joined in with playing the game, and because it's consistently Top 3 or more on the App Store.Bloons TD 6 is now a new approved article!
Articles I can think of ideas
- Raro, a type of drink, a brand of juice drink?
- Rocker jaw, a type of jaw that is rounded instead of flat. (The roundedness makes the jaw capable of being rocking like a rocking chair, if you did ever rock such jaw)
Articles that I follow and enjoy using
Tap on these links
- WP:REFILL, for a quick clothing of bare URLs.
- WP:VGRS, for a list of reliable and unreliable gaming-specific sources and their reliabilities
- WP:RSPSS, for a list of commonly asked perennial sources and their reliabilities
- WP:RSN, for discussion about reliable sources