Visa policy of Antigua and Barbuda
Visitors to Antigua and Barbuda must obtain a visa from one of the Antigua and Barbuda diplomatic missions or in certain cases in United Kingdom diplomatic missions unless they come from one of the visa exempt countries.
|This article is part of a series on the|
politics and government of
Antigua and Barbuda
Visa policy map
|Date of visa changes|
Holders of diplomatic or official passports issued to nationals of Haiti do not require a visa.
Holders of a Laissez-Passer issued by the United Nations and the Caribbean Community (CARICOM) traveling on duty do not required a visa.
Electronic Entry Visa
During the COVID-19 pandemic, entry was not allowed for persons who had previously visited China, Iran, Italy, Japan, South Korea or Singapore.
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Antigua and Barbuda.|
- Visa Entry Requirements
- "Country information (visa section)". Timatic. International Air Transport Association (IATA) through Olympic Air. Retrieved 1 April 2017.
- Agreement between the European Community and Antigua and Barbuda on the short-stay visa waiver
- Under Legislative act No. 31 on 6 November 1996
- Date o published in the Official Gazette Vol. XXVII No. 64]
- Under Statutory Instrument No. 41/2008 The Immigration and Passport (Visa Exemption) Order
- "Visa FAQs | Immigration Antigua and Barbuda". Retrieved 2019-08-23.
- CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK - UPDATE 14.03.2020, International Air Transport Association
- Tourist Arrivals By Country