Whitechapel and St Georges (UK Parliament constituency)

Whitechapel and St George's was a parliamentary constituency in east London, which returned one Member of Parliament (MP) to the House of Commons of the Parliament of the United Kingdom.

Whitechapel and St George's
Former borough constituency
for the House of Commons
19181950
Number of membersone
Replaced byStepney
Created fromSt George and Whitechapel

It was created for the 1918 general election, largely replacing the old Stepney constituency. It was abolished for the 1950 general election.