Wikipedia:Writing better articles
|Contributing to Wikipedia|
|Policies and guidelines|
|Directories and indexes|
|Manual of Style (MoS)|
This page advises on article layout and style, and on making an article clear, precise and relevant to the reader.
- You can post questions about English grammar and usage at Wikipedia:Reference desk/Language.
- If you want to peruse some of Wikipedia's finest articles, have a look at Wikipedia:Featured articles.
- For information on how to cite sources, see Wikipedia:Citing sources.
- For our guidelines on style, see the Wikipedia:Manual of Style and its subsidiary pages, listed in the template to the right.
- To learn about markup in Wikipedia articles, see Help:Editing.
- To learn about lists, disambiguation pages, and images, see Help:List, Wikipedia:Disambiguation, and Help:Pictures.