Will Williams (born 6 October 1992) is a New Zealand cricketer. He made his List A debut for Canterbury on 18 January 2017 in the 2016–17 Ford Trophy. He made his Twenty20 debut for Canterbury in the 2017–18 Super Smash on 14 December 2017.
|Full name||William Salter Austen Williams|
|Born||6 October 1992|
Christchurch, New Zealand
|Domestic team information|
Source: ESPNcricinfo, 19 October 2020
He was the leading wicket-taker in the 2017–18 Plunket Shield season for Canterbury, with 19 dismissals in eight matches. In June 2018, he was awarded a contract with Canterbury for the 2018–19 season. On 9 January 2020, in the 2019–20 Super Smash against the Wellington Firebirds, Williams took a hat-trick.
In June 2020, he was offered a contract by Canterbury ahead of the 2020–21 domestic cricket season. In October 2020, in the second round of the 2020–21 Plunket Shield season, Williams took his first five-wicket haul in first-class cricket. In the next round of the tournament, he took another five-wicket haul, with 5/26 against Northern Districts.
- "Will Williams". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 18 January 2017.
- "Will Williams". Cricket Archive. Retrieved 18 January 2017.
- "The Ford Trophy, Northern Districts v Canterbury at Hamilton, Jan 18, 2017". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 18 January 2017.
- "2nd Match (D/N), Super Smash at Christchurch, Dec 14 2017". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 14 December 2017.
- "Plunket Shield, 2017/18 - Canterbury: Batting and bowling averages". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 4 April 2018.
- "Central Districts drop Jesse Ryder from contracts list". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 15 June 2018.
- "Super Smash: Will Williams bags hat-trick, five wickets as Canterbury stun Wellington". Stuff. Retrieved 9 January 2020.
- "Daryl Mitchell, Jeet Raval and Finn Allen among major domestic movers in New Zealand". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 15 June 2020.
- "Auckland lose Jeet Raval to Northern Districts, Finn Allen to Wellington in domestic contracts". Stuff. Retrieved 15 June 2020.
- "Plunket Shield: Doug Bracewell's stunning all-round performance in vain as Auckland win again". Stuff. Retrieved 31 October 2020.
- "Plunket Shield: Canterbury's Will Williams claims second five-wicket bag in as many weeks". Stuff. Retrieved 8 November 2020.