Zaire at the 1992 Summer Olympics
Zaire (now called the Democratic Republic of the Congo) competed at the 1992 Summer Olympics in Barcelona, Spain. Seventeen competitors, fifteen men and two women, took part in fourteen events in four sports.
|Democratic Republic of the Congo at the|
1992 Summer Olympics
(ZAI used at these Games)
|NOC||Comité Olympique Congolais|
|Competitors||17 (15 men, 2 women) in 4 sports|
|Summer Olympics appearances (overview)|
Men's 5.000 metres
- Heat — did not start (→ did not advance, 62nd place)
Men's 4 × 400 m Relay
- Heat — 3:21.91 (→ did not advance, 21st place)
- Mwenze Kalombo — 2:23.47 (→ 50th place)
- Bakombo Kungu — 3:29.10 (→ 37th place)
Men's Middleweight (– 75 kg)
- First Round — Bye
- Second Round — Lost to Chris Johnson (CAN), RSCH-3 (02:39)
Three cyclists represented Zaire in 1992.
- "Congo at the 1992 Summer Games". Sports Reference. Retrieved 17 July 2016.